I got my Glossybox in the mail and was delighted.
I think this month's products rock!
They really tailored it to the surveys I filled out.
It was about scent which were all pleasant.
I liked the fact that they brought back the face cream and offered a special discount: Le Métier de Beauté which was steep at $225 but now $150 (even that is too much but I may and that is a big 'may' get it. I really liked it.)
Please link back to this blog when sharing pics.
Onto the products I received:
1) Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist - smells wonderful. Perfect for my long hair.
2) Bulgari Eau Parfumée au thé Blanc Tea Bag for Bath - another winner as I really liked the soap. Now to find time to relax in the tub!
3) The Honest Company - Honest Organic Lip Balm. I got "Sweet Orange Vanilla"...and it is perfect.
4) Tigi Cosmetics Glow Blush - another score as my go-to blush is almost empty. Nice color.
5) Wash with Joe Coffeemint Invigorating Body Wash - this smells great. Need to try it in the morning and see if it wakes me up.
6) Le Métier de Beauté Replenishing Daily Solution - very nice and exclusively discounted for Glossybox members.
What did you get in your Glossybox April? Are you subscribed?
Stay sweet lovelies!
See you on IG!