Top 10 Pink Lippies
You need in your life!
1. Mac Candy Yum Yum: It's no wonder this lippie got picked to be permanent.
It is a loveable matte neon pink that looks good on everyone.
2. Mac St. Germain: gorgeous pale pink lippie with amplified finish. Girly.
3. Mac Pink Plaid: a matte neutral pink. A staple for those low-key days.
4. Wet&Wild Megalast Dollhouse Pink: the prettiest cool-toned blue pink reminiscent
of Barbie and bubblegum. For $3, it has become one of my staples.
5. Wet&Wild Megalast Think Pink: also made it on this list.
It's a neutral mid-tone pink.
Affordable and long-lasting as well.
6. Milani Rosehip: is fun bright pink and that melon-scent is to die for!
Goes on smooth and is super pigmented.
7. Lime Crime Geradium: a bright warm pink that goes on opaque, creamy and vanilla-scented.
8. MakeUpForEver #15: a super long-lasting neutral pink that can be worn either matte or lacquered.
9. OCC Pretty Boy Lip Tar: a bright pink where a little goes a long way and is long-lasting.
10. Kat Von D Backstage Bambi: a matte bubblegum pink that wears and wears.
Which pink lippie do you like?
Do you have any from this list?
I'd like to hear your stories!
Stay sweet lovelies!
DISCLAIMER: All products were purchased by the Duchess unless otherwise noted.
Please when sharing pics, link back to this blog.